With the formation of the IQAC on 31/01/2015, the following initiatives were taken
1. The process of admission into the First Year was made completely Online.
2. State Level Seminar on 'Recent Trends and Challenges in Education' was organised with financial assistance from Indian Council of Social Sciences and Research.
1. District Level Inter College Competition on Netaji's Great Escape was organised with financial assistance from Department of Higher Education, Government of West Bengal.
1. Formation of a sub - committee to assist students in filng anti - ragging affidavit online while taking admission into College.
2. Making the College campus wifi enabled. Students and teachers can avail wifi facility for free during the College hours.
1. With financial assistance from Department of Higher Education, Government of West Bengal District Level Inter College Competition was organised to commemorate 125 years of Swami Vivekananda's Speech delivered in Chicago.
2. Uploading of IIQA and SSR for NAAC assesment and approval (First Cycle).