Institutional Developmental Plan
Session 2018 - 2019
1. Prayer be sent to Divisional Forest Officer (Parks & Gardens), North Bengal Division for undertaking gardening project within the College Campus.
2. Trees be planted within the College campus for its beautification.
Session 2019 - 2020
1. The library be renovated. The reading area for students and teachers be improved. Reprography servuce be introduced.
2. Prayer be sent to Department of Youth Services, Government of West Bengal for construction of mini auditorium within the College campus.
3. Installation of RO Water Purifier in all the three floors of the new building.
Session 2020 - 2021
1. Due to no response from Divisional Forest Officer (Parks & Gardens), North Bengal Divison, it was decided that the College would take up the gardening project from college fund. Therefore, earth filling work be taken up in the space allocated for garden in front of the new building.
2. The broken glass windows on the ground floor of the College Building be replaced with iron sheets.
3. Organisation of a Webinar.
Session 2021 - 2022
1. Vehicle Stand be constructed for ease of the students and staff.
2. Ramp be constructed at the entrance of the new building.
3. Introduction of Life Skill Training for the students.
4. Introduction of Value Added Courses for the students.
5. Development of a Flower Garden and a Kitchen Garden.
6. WBSEDCL be contacted for installation of a transformer solely for the College.
7. Provision of searching books in the library through OPAC be initiated.
Session 2022 - 2023
1. Construction of a Disable Friendly Toilet in the ground floor of the College building.
2. Beautification of the garden by installation of steel railing and painting of boundary wall of the garden.
3. Activation of solar panels.
4. Subscription to KOHA.
5. Formation of a Research Cell.
6. Memorandum of Understanding with Kolkata based NGO Vital Waste for management and disposal of waste.
7. Running Internship Programmes with Corporate houses to improve employability skills of students.
8. Arranging for lectures on Film Making as a Career Option.
Session 2023 - 24
1. Initiation of a Certificate Course in Communicative English in collaboration with Centre for Language, Translation & Cultural Studies, Netaji Subhas Open University.
2. Continuation of the Add - on Courses.
3. Installation of Signage within the Campus.
4. Beautification of the Campus.
5. Organisation of Seminar.
6. Emphasisng more on Career Awareness Programmes for the benefit of the students.