STUDENT SATISFACTION SURVEY
In order to know about the students' perception about college, a surevy is conducted every year by engaging the students. Students of Honours and Program Courses are engaged to assess their educational experience in college over the period of three years. They are given a semi - structured questionnaire which asks for their feedback on their overall classroom experience, co-curricular activities, and the campus.
Feedback forms are handed over to them in confidentiality wherein they express their opinions freely. The responses of the students are then analysed by the Principal, Teacher Council Secretary and the Coordinator of the IQAC .
Teachers are informed about analysis made by the students. If needed the Principal enquires into the matter and provides suggestions for improvement. Teachers are informed about changes (if necessary) to be made in their Teaching methods.
REPORT OF THE STUDENT SATISFACTION SURVEY FOR THE SESSION 2020 - 21, CLICK HERE.
REPORT OF THE STUDENT SATISFACTION SURVEY FOR THE SESSION 2021 - 2022, CLICK HERE.
ACTION TAKEN ON THE BASIS OF STUDENT FEEDBACK
1. Regularisation of Remedial Classes.
2. Introduction of Special Lectures by teachers from other Institutions.
3. Introduction of Student Seminars.
4. Increase in the usage of Audio - Viual Room by teachers. Increase in engagement of teachers with ICT resources while imparting lessons.
5. Introduction of Departmental Library to ensure better reading and reference facility.
6. Introduction of Periodical assessment of students along with continuous evaluation.
7. Tie up with agencies to provide skill development training to the students.
8. Tie up with agencies to provide Soft - Skill Training to the students.
9. Creation of online repository of class lectures.
- General Instructions
- Support Services
- National Service Scheme
- Class Routine
- IGNOU LEARNER SUPPORT CENTRE (SC 45022)
- Netaji Subhash Open University
- Student Corner
- Truncated Syllabus (Semester II/IV/VI)