The College aims at developing and maintaining high academic standards and at the same time inculcate among its students values of citizenship, leadership, and commitment. With this aim in mind, students are encouraged to abide by the general instructions listed below.
- Students should maintain punctuality.
- It is important for all the students to attend classes regularly.
- Students should be careful about meeting deadlines. All projects and assignments should be completed and submitted on time.
- All notices regarding various activities of the College and Holidays are put up in the College Notice Board for convenience of the students.
- All notices regarding admission, examination and form fill up are put up in the College Notice Board. The same is also made available in the College website. Students should follow the Notice Board and Website thoroughly.
- Students are required to carry their Identity Card to College every day.
- Students are required to keep the College Campus clean.
- All lights and fans should be switched off at the end of each class to prevent wastage of energy.
- Incase of any inconvenience they face in College they should report to the College Office immediately to ensure time bound solution.
- Incase of any grievance they can approach the Grievance Redressal Cell. Deatils of the members of the Grievance Redressal Cell are available here.
- Students are encouraged to report any instance of ragging within the College campus to the Anti - Ragging Committee. Details of the members of the Anti - Ragging Committee are available here.
- Students are encouraged to note down their suggestions regarding scope for improvement prospects of the College and put it in the Suggestion Box.
News & Announcement