The college has collaborated with National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology, Government of India to provide Skill Development training on Enhancement of Livelihood Activities using IT and Tools.
The mission of this project, funded by Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology (MeitY), Government of India is employment generation and entrepreneurship development for the people of Alipurduar. Training is provided for free.
Training Course Module
- Advance Diploma in Computer Applicaton and Web Designing.
- Soft Skills Training.
- Graphic & Photoshop design for handloom and handicraft product development.
- Upgradation of furniture industry using wood carving machine and technology.
- Introduction of LED bulb, working principal, manufacturing process, assembly and testing process.
- Introduction of Solar PV Cell, working principal, design of solar panel, testing, assembly and installation process.
- Class X/XII, ITI pass out students or Higher Qualification.
- Admission will be given on the basis of availability of seats.
For further details please contact
Arpita Roy ( 7602242702) or Jayanta Das (9083408732)
- General Instructions
- Support Services
- National Service Scheme
- Class Routine
- IGNOU LEARNER SUPPORT CENTRE (SC 45022)
- Netaji Subhash Open University
- Student Corner
- Truncated Syllabus (Semester II/IV/VI)