Internal Quality Assurance Cell
The Internal Quality Assurance Cell was formed on 31/01/2015. It was reconstituted on 03/08/2022 vide Reslution No. 03 taken in the Governing Body Meeting No. 63/2022 dated 03/08/2022
- Dr. Amitabh Roy, Principal & Chairperson
- Dr. Debkumar Mukherjee, Administrative Officer
- Prof. Joydeep Singh, Teacher Representative
- Prof. Jayeeta Roy, Teacher Representative
- Prof. Bitasta Goswami, Teacher Representative
- Dr. Minal Ali Mia, Teacher Representative
- Shri. Sanjit Dhar, Management Member
- Shri Ajit Nath, Local Society Representative
- Shri Swarup Kar, Industrialist
- Dr. Ritwika Laskar, Coordinator
- Implementation of Online Admission System.
- Organisation of State Level Seminar/Special Programmes/District Level Inter - College Competitions.
- Organisation of Special Lectures.
- Digitisation of the Library.
- Development of Departmental Libraries.
- Development of Book Bank.
- Modification and upgradation of the College website.
- Implementation of Choice Based Credit System.
- Recording achievement of students at the examination conducted by the University of North Bengal.
- Arrangement of feedback mechanism from students and teachers on quality related processes.
- Recording participation of teachers in Orientation Programmes, Refresher Courses and Short Term Courses.
- Recording promotion and incremental benefits allowed in favour of Teaching faculty.
- Organisation of Short - Term Course in Spoken English for the faculty.
- Organisation of symposium on "Mental Health Awareness" in association with Anubhab Foundation, Alipurduar.
- Film Screening in collaboration with District Information and Cultural Office, Alipurduar.
- Organisation of Awareness Programmes and Interactive Sessions about career awareness for the students of the College; Organistaion of Youth Employability Program in association with TATA Consultancy Services.
- Collaboration with Indian Red Cross Society to conduct Youth Leadership Project.
- Initiation of Academic and Administrative Audit by External Agencies.
- Initiation of Green Audit.
- Organisation of special lectures on Gender Equity and Intellectual Property Rights.