STUDENT SATISFACTION SURVEY
In order to know about the students' perception about college, a surevy is conducted every year by engaging the students. They are engaged to assess their educational experience in college till the completion of their Course.
Till few years back, feedback forms were handed over to them in confidentiality wherein they expressed their opinions freely. The responses of the students were then analysed by the Principal, Teacher Council Secretary and the Coordinator of the IQAC .
Presently, a Google Form is made available in the college website. Students are encouraged to fill in their response online. It has been made mandatory for the students of Intermediate Semesters to respond to the Student Satisfaction Survey. The responses are then analysed objectively.
Teachers are informed about analysis made by the students. If needed the Principal enquires into the matter and provides suggestions for improvement. Teachers are informed about changes (if necessary) to be made in their Teaching methods.
Click on the link below and submit your response regarding Student Satisfaction Survey.
REPORT OF THE STUDENT SATISFACTION SURVEY FOR THE SESSION 2021 - 2022, CLICK HERE.
REPORT OF THE STUDENT SATISFACTION SURVEY FOR THE SESSION 2022 - 2023, CLICK HERE.
ACTION TAKEN ON THE BASIS OF STUDENT FEEDBACK
1. Regularisation of Remedial Classes.
2. Introduction of Special Lectures by teachers from other Institutions.
3. Introduction of Student Seminars.
4. Increase in the usage of Audio - Viual Room by teachers. Increase in engagement of teachers with ICT resources while imparting lessons.
5. Introduction of Departmental Library to ensure better reading and reference facility.
6. Introduction of Periodical assessment of students along with continuous evaluation.
7. Tie up with agencies to provide skill development training to the students.
8. Tie up with agencies to provide Soft - Skill Training to the students.
9. Creation of online repository of class lectures.
10. Introduction of an Add - On Course in Communicative English
11. Introduction of Add - On Course in Drawing and Painting